Tuesday 26 September 2017

Driving Lessons Gloucester - A Driving Instructor Review from Jess Barker ADI - 25th September 2017.

"I have been a driving instructor for 5 months with John Lowe Driving, and could not recommend a better driving school to work for.

Tom Lowe, who is the school owner, gave me top-rate training to get me through the "part 3" tests, which are the "finals" for the full driving instructor qualification and are very demanding. Tom now offers me continual support and guidance, so I can deliver driving lessons to the same high standard as himself.

John Lowe Driving has great franchise deals, so fees are extremely fair and everybody benefits. The number of students that I teach has tripled since joining the team, and Lisa makes sure I am never without business.

Working for a school with such a great reputation makes going to work easy and teaching my students to drive, a lot of fun!
Thanks, Tom and Lisa!"

Jess Barker ADI
http://www.drivinglessonsgloucester.org
http://johnrlowe.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/driving-lessons-gloucester-driving.html


No comments:

Post a Comment