Friday 22 January 2016

Driving Lessons Gloucester- Customer Review- Brandon Crossum of Gloucester.

"My driving lessons with John Lowe Driving are going really well and I've passed my theory and hazard perception tests. I'm working towards my driving test and seem to be covering a lot of subjects at the moment. My driving instructor is Martyn Brewer and he is really professional and very thorough. If I'm struggling in any way, he'll find a different approach and it always works. I'm a keen golfer and so is Martyn, so we have a lot in common, which makes it extra nice. I'm a student at Denmark Road sixth form and quite a few of us are with John Lowe Driving and all seem to be getting on well. It's a great driving school and Martyn is a great driving instructor."

Brandon Crossum, Gloucester.

Driving Lessons Gloucester.

No comments:

Post a Comment