Wednesday 9 December 2015

Driving Lessons Gloucester- Customer Review- Becky Greenwood of Gloucester.

"I'm so pleased that I changed to John Lowe Driving. I had been with two other driving schools which were awful. One of them was a big national company, which was so disorganised, there were times that nobody knew when my next lesson was, or which driving instructor I would get. I had several different instructors and they seemed to disappear, or leave and I was the last person to know. I packed up with them and went to a local female instructor, and she was just as bad. She would change my lesson at the last minute, expect me to drive her around while she ran errands and even had her dog in the car, jumping around. I was losing heart when a friend recommended John Lowe Driving. I phoned up and Lis was so helpful and assured me that I would always be treated with respect. My driving instructor is Tom Lowe and he is professional, friendly and punctual. My driving is improving fast each lesson and Tom has said that I should be ready for my driving test early next year. I'm so pleased!"

Becky Greenwood, Gloucester.
http://johnrlowe.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/driving-lessons-gloucester-customer.html
Driving Lessons Gloucester.

No comments:

Post a Comment