Thursday 23 July 2015

Driving Lessons Gloucester- Customer Review- Gail Wilkins of Gloucester. July 21st 2015.

"I learnt to drive and passed my driving test years ago in 1991, but I never had the chance to drive a car after passing. Over the years I was just used to not driving so I didn't miss it. I decided to try again recently and contacted John Lowe of John Lowe Driving and arranged some lessons in an automatic car, as I wasn't confident enough to drive a manual car. I was very nervous, but I wish I had done it years ago. John was so calm and kind and within a few driving lessons I was coping with everything, with John just giving me directions. I need a few more lessons to regain all my confidence, but John says I will be fine driving on my own. It's wonderful to know I can drive safely!"
Gail Wilkins, Gloucester.
http://drivinglessonsgloucester.org

No comments:

Post a Comment