Friday 8 May 2015

Driving Lessons Gloucester- Customer Review.

"I've had my 10th driving lesson today and they are going really well. I started learning in a manual car, years ago, but for one reason and another, it didn't suit me. I decided to try again, this time in automatic, and I wish I had done it ages ago. My driving instructor, John Lowe, has some great systems for learning the manouevres and he says I am really good at them. My driving is improving each lesson and John has taken me to places that used to look really complicated, but I'm coping with everything so far. It's lovely to drive an automatic, and I'm so pleased to have got started again."

Joanne Mutlow, Gloucester.
http://www.drivinglessonsgloucester.org

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Book Practical Driving Test

    ReplyDelete