Friday 10 April 2015

Driving Lessons Gloucester- Customer Review.

"Today, on my driving lesson, I started a manouevre that I had a lot of worries about. At the beginning of the lesson, my driving instructor, John Lowe, and me discussed how we should approach the session, and we decided to look at reversing into a parking bay, something that I thought would be really difficult. John explained that it can be very difficult if you use just guesswork, but if you have a system, it's not so hard. John explained his system very simply and talked me through the first attempt, and I reversed into the bay. I then had another try, with him just giving me prompts, and I succeeded again. Next, I tried it independently, and that was the most successful of them all! I'm so pleased to be able to do bay parking, and really pleased that I chose John Lowe Driving."
http://www.drivinglessonsgloucester.org

No comments:

Post a Comment