Monday 9 March 2015

Driving Lessons Gloucester- 6+ Nations.

I recently went into my bank in Gloucester and in the foyer was the Rugby Union Six Nations Trophy, being displayed. I was naturally very pleased to see the actual trophy up close, and was assured that it was not a replica. The term, Six Nations, got me thinking about how many nationalities we have taught to drive in the last few years at John Lowe Driving.

We have instructed people from: Canada, U S A, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Slovenia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ireland, Hungary, Ukraine, Kosovo, Portugal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, China, New Zealand and Australia, as well as the British Isles, so I make that at least 21 nations, and I've probably missed a few, sorry if I have. Keep coming, it's always interesting to hear how other nations operate, and we'll do our best to make you feel at home here.
http://www.drivinglessonsgloucester.org

No comments:

Post a Comment