Wednesday 10 December 2014

Driving Lessons Gloucester- Customer Review.

Customer Review from Louise Hinchcliffe of Gloucester.

" I had held a U.S. licence for 30 years, when we moved back to England, and knew that I would have to pass a U.K. driving test. Where to start? We phoned a few of the national driving schools, who seemed pretty unhelpful. We then tried John Lowe Driving School, who had the automatic I was looking for and Lis in the office was so helpful and friendly, that I booked up. John Lowe was my automatic instructor, and he took me through each stage and I was ready for my test pretty quickly. 
He had some great systems for the reverse manouevres, keeping it simple but effective. The U.K. test is a lot more involved than the U.S. test and a lot more probing. I was very pleased to pass first time. I recommend John Lowe Driving School."
Louise Hinchcliffe, Gloucester.

http://drivinglessonsgloucester.org/view/18

No comments:

Post a Comment